Do you need your office or workspace to be cleaned due to contamination or infection caused by the Coronavirus? Are you worried that it will affect your business and want a quick deep clean charged at a reasonable rate?
We have an up-to-date and scientifically proven solution, charged at a reasonable rate. Introducing our latest piece of equipment to help deep clean your premises especially with the current situation we all find ourselves in at this moment in relation to the unprecedented outbreak regarding Coronavirus(COVID-19)
Electrostatic spray surface cleaning is a process of spraying electrostatically charged Chemical particles which allows you to spray a chemical mist onto surfaces and objects. Electrostatic spray uses a specialized solution that is combined with air and atomized by an electrode inside the sprayer. Subsequently, the spray contains positively charged particles that are able to aggressively adhere to surfaces and objects. Because the particles in the spray are positively charged, they cling to and coat any surface they’re aimed at.
This equipment cleans awkwardly shaped objects or hard to reach places, Our fully trained operative only have to point and spray; the nature of the mist allows it to coat surfaces evenly, and envelope objects—even if the mist is only sprayed from one side. After the spray is applied, the sanitizing agent works to disinfect the covered surfaces. For this reason, electrostatic spray is an excellent solution for germ and contaminant ridden areas.
• Reduces the time it takes to cover and disinfect all surfaces and hard-to-reach places by 50% compared to conventional methods.
Why use our Electrostatic Cleaning Service?
• Improves infection control and the spread of viruses such as influenza, MRSA, HIV and many others including Human Coronavirus.
• Applies chemicals in a more efficient, controlled manner, eliminating the dangers of overuse
• Prevents costly financial burdens associated with contagious healthcare infections
• For desktops, floors and walls that need to be absolutely spotless, electrostatic spray cleaning is the best option. The same goes for equipment and hard to reach places; if a piece of equipment is heavily trafficked, electrostatic spray cleaning in the most comprehensive way to remove germs and dirt.
Call us now to discuss your needs, get a quotation or simply discuss how we can help on 01252 623 058.